The PowerLine is a new generation of line shaft hoist, re-engineered to reduce
size, weight, and cost. PowerLine hoists offer a wide range of speeds and
capacities, making them versatile performers. These hoists virtually eliminate
side loading on the building structure caused by the rigging and can be excellent
choices for retrofits in older buildings.
|Speed:||Up to 240 fpm (1.2 m/s)|
|Travel:||60 ft. (18.3 m)|
|Gross Cap.:||Up to 2500 lbs. (1,135 kg)|
PowerLine's compact size makes it ideal for smaller spaces and renovations.
Among it's many uses are electric sets, scenery and curtains, and front-of-house
- PowerLine is customizable to your unique hoisting needs.
- Fixed or variable speed options to meet your performance needs.
- Compact unit doesn't require wall or wing space and can be mounted upright
or underhung on 10 in. (25.4 cm) spacing.
- Simple construction places only vertical loads on the supporting structure
without lateral loads.
- Easy to install backbone can be continuous/discontinuous to meet your site
- Helical/worm or helical/bevel gear boxes can be oriented 4 ways for
simple installation in any space.
- High-efficiency green motors meet IEC 60034-30 Efficiency Classes standard.
PowerLine works with the entire range of Clancy automation consoles or
push button controls. It can also interface with any modern control system.
|PowerLine is available in several standard configurations or can be customized to your needs. Contact|
Clancy to discuss optimal configurations or custom solutions.
|Base configuration has gear motor with integral brake on one end and centrifugal load brake on other end.|
Other configurations include:
|Description||Speed / Gross Capacity|
|Fixed Speed:||20 fpm / 1000 lbs. (0.1 m/s / 454 kg)
20 fpm / 1250 lbs. (0.1 m/s / 567 kg)
20 fpm / 1600 lbs. (0.1 m/s / 726 kg)
20 fpm / 2150 lbs. (0.15 m/s / 975 kg)
20 fpm / 2500 lbs. (0.1 m/s / 1184 kg)
|Variable Speed:||0 - 110 fpm / 1300 lbs. (0 - 0.56 m/s / 590 kg)
0 - 140 fpm / 1950 lbs. (0 - 0.71 m/s / 885 kg)
0 - 240 fpm / 2300 lbs. (0 - 1.2 m/s / 1043 kg)
|Lift Line:||1/4 in. (6.35 mm)||3/16 in. (4.8 mm)|
|Drum Dia.:||7-1/2 in. (190 mm)||5-1/2 in. (140 mm)|
|Max Load/Line:||750 lb. (341 kg)||500 lb. (227 kg)|