- Heavy Duty aluminum guide system for counterweight arbors.
- 2" x 3-1/2" x 3/16" guide.
- Significantly less time to install than steel T-bar.
- 6" and 8" centers are standard, other centers are available.
- A-Guide systems supplied complete with required A-Guide, wall battens, stop battens, splices, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Adjustable wall knees allow simple, on site adjustment to meet field conditions.
- Vertical A's are connected to wall battens with self aligning clamps, for fast installation pre-punched Horizontal wall battens & stop battens pre-punched 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 3/16" steel angle, with holes on 2" centers. These allow simple adjustment of guide location to accommodate field conditions.
- Optional 2"x 2" hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.
|Guide systems are ordered in linear feet of guide required (number of runs of A x height of guide).|
|012-1751||A-Guide System, black anodized finish||4 lb / ft|
|112-1H||2"x 2" Hardwood stop batten||3 lb / ft|
|112-1N||2"x 2" Hardwood stop batten w/ 1/4" Neoprene||4 lb / ft|