AlphaChain™ & Trim Chains
- 7 mm (0.275") black alloy chain for rigging.
- Black chain eliminates glare and reflection.
- Grade 63 hardened alloy chain meeting OSHA requirements for sling usage OSHA 1910.184(e)(5).
- Used with standard 1/4" (6.35 mm) hardware.
- Marked with JRC on every link.
- Date code on every 10th link for traceability.
- 3,250 lb. (1,474 kg) working loading limit based on the manufacturerâ€™s 4:1 safety factor.
- Most popular and economical lift line termination.
- 36" (914 mm) long, 7 mm (0.275") Grade 63 alloy chain, with a forged round pin anchor shackle, and thimble.
- The chain is wrapped one and one half turns around the batten and attached back to the thimble at the end of the lift line with a forged shackle. Adjustment is made by connecting the shackle into a link along the return side of the chain.
|022-250TC||AlphaChain 7 mm (0.275") Grade 63 Alloy Chain||3250 lbs.||0.7 lb.|
|015-1191B||Black Trim Chain with 5/16" (7.9 mm) Shackle, 1/4" (6.35 mm) Thimble||3250 lbs.||2 lbs.|
|015-1192B||Black Trim Chain with 1/4" (6.35 mm) Shackle, 1/4" (6.35 mm) Thimble||3250 lbs.||2 lbs.|
|015-1193B||Black Trim Chain with 1/4" (6.35 mm) Shackle, 3/16" (4.76 mm) Thimble||3250 lbs.||2 lbs.|