- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
- Cable management and electrical distribution for theatrical and studio lighting, front of house lighting, audience chamber lighting, and other architectural/industrial applications.
- The pantograph cable management system provides an efficient means of maintaining control over power and data wiring for rigging sets. It prevents tangling and cable crimping and provides a clean look to the assembly.
- They can be mounted to the gridiron or overhead structure.
- For use with fixed speed motorized rigging hoists up to 20 fpm (0.1 m/s).
- Black, extruded aluminum cable housing.
- System utilizes flat multi-cables for various circuit configurations.
- Attaches to upper rigging pipe batten between lift lines.
- A horizontal stabilization track is supplied for the upper connection.
- Extruded aluminum connector strips have interlocking cover sections. Flush receptacles or 18″ (457 mm) pigtail mounted connectors are available. Pre-wired with 125° C XLP high temperature wire to molded barrier terminal blocks.
- UL listed.
- Black extruded aluminum cable housing, custom colors available.
We’re pleased to provide you with quotes for pantographs. Please provide the following information:
- Type of rigging
- Number and size of conductors
- Length of extra wire for top and bottom connections
- Attachment height of horizontal stabilization track
- Amount of vertical travel required
- Distance between pickup line
- Amount of top storage space
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.