- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
- Mobile capstan hoists are used to pull out-of-balance counterweight arbors down for loading
- Fully self-contained, the hoist has an integral motor, brake, capstan drum, starter, and controls
- Must be used in conjunction with 048-3/4EN Eye nut attached to counterweight arbor
- Foot switch allows use of both hands to manage the hauling line
- The base has fixed and swivel casters for easy positioning, and a front lip to engage a reaction bar in the locking rail or floor. Reaction rail provided separately
- Hoists include 150′ (45.75 m) of 3/4″ (19 mm) SureGrip® rope with a forged safety hook
- Supplied with 40′ (12 m) of power cord with NEMA connector, mating receptacle, and junction box
3 Phase, 60 Hz*
||Full Load Amps
*50 HZ MOTORS ALSO AVAILABLE.
+SPECIFY VOLTAGE WHEN ORDERING.
||Mobile Capstan Hoist 1,500 lb. 35 fpm
||400 lb (181.4 kg)
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.