- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
- Releases the arbor, allowing a manually operated straight lift fire curtain to close
- Dependable operation – easier to use and reset than traditional free end ball systems
- Simple installation for new or existing stages
- Our unique design ensures dependable operation. The ring and line on the left are attached to the bottom of the arbor, keeping the curtain open. The lever is held in place by the fire line (at right). Once the fire line is released the lever pivots, releasing the arbor and allowing the curtain to close.
- Includes pivoting release lever, swivel eye awning pulley with shackle and ring
||Fire Curtain Arbor Release
||10 lb (4.5 kg)
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.