- Provides a fire rated barrier between the stage and auditorium, as required by the International Building Code (IBC) and other building codes.
- Brail or Straight Lift styles, to suit your stage architecture.
- Manual or Motorized - all curtains close automatically when activated, non-emergency operations can be motorized for convenience or code compliance.
- Zetex® Plus 1210ZP curtains (40 oz./sq.yd.) are Listed by the State of California Fire Marshall (1670-1164:0101), and by the NYC Department of Buildings Materials and Equipment Acceptance Division (MEA 212-08-M). Listings are for curtains with or without wire insertion.
- Zetex® Plus 1210ZP curtains have a one hour rating, exceeding fire code requirements.
- Fabric is available in natural (tan) or black.
- Framed type curtains also available.
- Fire curtain systems meet ANSI E1.22-2009 "Entertainment Technology Fire Safety Curtain Systems" or NFPA 80 "Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives - 2007" or other standards - Please specify.
|017-1201||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift|
|017-1201B||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift, Black|
|017-1201BW||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift, Black, Wire Inserted|
|017-1201W||Zetex Fire Curtain, Straight Lift, Wire Inserted|
|017-1203||Zetex Fire Curtain, Brail|
|017-1203B||Zetex Fire Curtain, Brail, Black|
Please provide section
and elevation drawings of the proscenium wall
area when requesting a quotation.