J-Guide/T-Bar Single Purchase Arbors
J-Guide/T-Bar Arbor, SP
- Used in J-Guide / T-Bar guided systems to hold counterweight that balances the batten load.
- Arbor tops and bottoms are fabricated 1/4" steel weldments with a bolt and spacer for hand line termination.
- Arbor tops are punched to accept 8 cables.
- Two 3/4" steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- Front collar is welded to top spreader plate for additional security.
- 12 gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2). Labels on the back bar show safety information and proper location for spreader plates.
- 3/8"x 3" steel back bar, with two guide assemblies.
- Standard polypropylene guide shoes allow for on site adjustment for 6" or 8" set centers; other shoe types and centers are available.
- Arbors are provided with easy to read, self adhesive set numbers.
+ Average Capacity using J.R. Clancy steel counterweights.
|RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.|
|048-3/4EN||3/4" Eye Nut||2 lbs|