J-Guide / T-Bar Locking Rail
- Locking rails support rope locks and the index cards used to identify sets.
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3"x 5"x 1/4" formed, pre-punched steel angle
- Built to withstand a 500 lb per linear foot up load (RWL)
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- Mounts to the stage floor. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5' (maximum) centers and made from 1/2" x 3"flat bar.
- An optional reaction bar for use with a portable capstan winch is available.
|Product Code||Type||Set Centers||Wt.|
|011-538R6||Single Purchase||6"||18 lb / ft|
|011-538R8||Single Purchase||8"||18 lb / ft|
|011-538D6||Double Purchase||6"||18 lb / ft|
|011-538D8||Double Purchase||8"||18 lb / ft|
|011-BAR||Reaction Bar||-||6 lb / ft|
|RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.|