Gallery Mounted Locking Rail
- Locking rails support rope locks and the index cards used to identify sets.
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3"x 5"x 1/4" formed, pre-punched steel angle.
- Built to withstand a 500 lb per linear foot up load (RWL).
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- Mounts to the edge of a counterweight pit or gallery. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5' (maximum) centers and made from 2" x 2" x 1/4" steel tube.
- Wire mesh keeps objects from being knocked off edge of gallery.