Wire Guide Locking Rail
- Locking rails support rope locks and the index cards used to identify sets.
- Two angles are provided to support 855M floor blocks.
- Rope locks and index cards are mounted on a 3"x 5"x 1/4" formed, pre-punched steel angle.
- Built to withstand a 500 lb per linear foot up load (RWL).
- Numbered index cards with a safety warning are included. These can be written on using erasable marker or grease pencil.
- A 4" channel is provided as a lower bumper for counterweight arbors
- Mounts to the stage floor. Mounting method must be able to withstand the imposed load.
- Mounting stanchions are located on 5' (maximum) centers and made from 1/2"x 3" flat bar and 3" channel.
- Double Purchase locking rails include 5/16" anchor shackles for hand line tieoffs.
|Product Code||Type||Set Centers||Wt.|
|011-518R6||Single Purchase||6"||31 lb / ft|
|011-518R8||Single Purchase||8"||31 lb / ft|
|011-518D6||Double Purchase||6"||31 lb / ft|
|011-518D8||Double Purchase||8"||31 lb / ft|
|RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.|