- Blocks may be mounted upright or underhung.
- Blocks with three or more sheaves are constructed with the base angle legs turned in to allow close mounting centers. Base angles are notched to clear ropes and cables.
- Nylon or ASTM Class 30 grey iron sheaves.
- 17mm sealed precision ball bearings.
- 12 gauge side plates located outside and between sheaves.
|8-5/8"||2||17mm BB||400-20855C75||900 lb||27 lb||400-20855N75||900 lb||21 lb|
|8-5/8"||3||17mm BB||400-30855C75||900 lb||35 lb||400-30855N75||900 lb||26 lb|
|8-5/8"||4||17mm BB||400-40855C75||900 lb||42 lb||400-40855N75||900 lb||31 lb|
|8-5/8"||5||17mm BB||400-50855C75||900 lb||50 lb||400-50855N75||900 lb||36 lb|
|RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to a block which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.|