PowerLift is an economical, high performance, automated hoisting system available in fixed or variable speeds. Its versatile mounting system enables PowerLift to be installed in virtually any space.
|Speed:||Up to 180 fpm (0.9 m/s)|
|Travel:||Up to 62 ft. (19 m)|
|Gross Cap.:||Up to 2000 lbs. (907 kg)|
PowerLift's high capacity and compact size make it ideal for many stage hoisting applications including:
- Integrated gearmotor and brake provides proven reliability and features an iron case for vibration and noise control.
- Reliable head block with nylon sheaves provides long, trouble-free life and meets or exceeds wire rope manufacturer recommendations.
- Closed loop vector drives provide pinpoint accuracy and can hold the load without a brake for added security.
- Hoists can be mounted vertically or horizontally. For theatres without grids, vertical mounting can save space and offers easier access for maintenance.
- Versatile mounting clips encompass a tremendous range of beam spacing and flange widths for easy installation.
- Compact moving drum allows for a small, efficient hoist. Preloaded chase rollers ensure cables stay in grooves.
- Sturdy aluminum backbone eliminates external strengthening members.
PowerLift works with the entire range of Clancy control systems. It can also interface with any modern control system, including SIL3.
|PowerLifts are available with up to 7 lift lines and provide up to 62 ft. (19 m) of travel.|
|20 fpm (0.1 m/s)||2,000 lbs. (907 kg)||750 lbs. (340 kg)||1.5 hp (1.12 kw)|
|018-P0220VE||0 - 20 fpm (0 - 0.1 m/s)||2,000 lbs. (907 kg)||750 lbs. (340 kg)||1.5 hp (1.12 kw)|
|018-P1212VE||0 - 120 fpm (0 - 0.6 m/s)||1,200 lbs. (544 kg)||770 lbs. (349 kg)||5.0 hp (3.73 kw)|
|018-P1220VE||0 - 120 fpm (0 - 0.6 m/s)||2,000 lbs. (907 kg)||800 lbs. (363 kg)||7.5 hp (5.6 kw)|
|018-P1812VE||0 - 180 fpm (0 - 0.9 m/s)||1,200 lbs. (544 kg)||800 lbs. (363 kg)||7.5 hp (5.6 kw)|
|018-P1817VE||0 - 180 fpm (0 - 0.9 m/s)||1,750 lbs. (794 kg)||800 lbs. (363 kg)||10 hp (7.46 kw)|
|* 018-P0220 for use with Push Button controls.
018-P0220T for use with SureTarget™ 50
018-P0220F for use with SceneControl®