- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
- Allows fire detection systems such as smoke detectors or other electrical signals to release the fire curtain
- Works with sensors using either “Normally Open” or “Normally Closed” contacts
- When triggered, the Sure-Guard® II’s electro-mechanical mechanism releases tension in the fire line, allowing the fire safety curtain to close. The release mechanism may be attached to the fire line at any point and does not interfere with other release mechanisms.
- Release mechanism is jostle resistant to reduce false tripping
- A sealed lead acid battery and charger holds the release in the event of power loss
- 120 VAC power required
- UL Listed
||SureGuard II Release System
||40 lb (18.14 kg)
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.