T-Bar Guide System
- Used to guide counterweight arbors.
- 6" and 8" centers are standard, other centers are available.
- T-Bar systems supplied complete with required T-Bar, steel wall batten angles, stop battens, splice bars, U-clips, adjustable wall knees, bolts, nuts and washers.
- Adjustable wall knees allow simple, on site adjustment to meet field conditions.
- Vertical T's are pre-punched 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" x 3/16" steel members.
- Horizontal wall battens & stop battens are pre-punched 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" x 3/16" steel angle.
- Optional 2"x 2" hardwood or hardwood with neoprene bumpers are available for stop battens.
|Guide systems are ordered in linear feet of guide required (number of runs of T x height of guide).|
|012-1500||T-Bar Guide System (> 700 feet)||4 lb / ft|
|112-1H||T-Bar Guide System (< 700 feet)||4 lb / ft|
|012-1N||2"x 2" Hardwood stop batten||3 lb / ft|