Wire Guide Arbors
- Used in wire guided systems to hold counterweight that balances the batten load.
- Arbor tops and bottoms are fabricated 1/2" steel plates with 3/8" holes for guide wires located on 15" centers
- Arbor tops have 7 gauge steel plates with holes for lift line terminations and bolt and spacer for the hand line termination. Label on top provides safety information and locations for spreader plates.
- Arbor tops are punched to accept 8 cables.
- Two 3/4" steel arbor rods have three nuts at top and bottom.
- Each rod has a retaining collar with a thumbscrew incorporating an easy to grip plastic knob.
- 12 gauge steel spreader plate every two feet (minimum 2).
+AVERAGE CAPACITY USING J.R. CLANCY STEEL COUNTERWEIGHTS
RWL: RWL is maximum load that can be applied to the arbor which is in "like new" condition and has been properly installed, maintained and operated.