- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
- Simple, convenient operation of large fire curtains – up to 1,400 lb (635 kg)
- Motorized line shaft hoist used to raise and lower fire curtains
- Normal operation by push button control stations allows easy raising and lowering
- The curtain is held in place by a disk brake which is engaged by the fire line. When released an adjustable hydraulic speed governor controls the curtain’s descent speed.
- Shaft length and number of drums provided to meet your specific project requirements
- Available for operation on 208, 230, or 460 VAC 3 phase power
- Push button control stations
||Fire Curtain Line Shaft Hoist
||1,400 lb (635 kg)
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.