- Benefit #1
- Benefit #2
- Benefit #3
- Benefit #4
- Motorized fire curtain hoist with integral speed regulation used to raise
and lower fire curtains - up to 1,100 lb (499 kg)
- Weight: 550 lb (249 kg)
- Max travel: Up to 30' (9144 mm)
- Available as wall mount or floor mount
- Push button control stations for easy operation
- Emergency lowering speed controlled by hydraulic speed regulator
- 50' (15.24 m) of 5/16" (8 mm) of drive line included
- Meets requirements of ANSI E1.22 – 2009 "Entertainment Technology Fire Safety Curtain Systems" or NFPA 80 "Standard for Fire Doors and Other Opening Protectives – 2007"
- Control Station included
- Available for operation on 208, 380, or 480 VAC 3 phase power. Please confirm voltage at time of ordering.
Hoist is designed for constant load between 500 lb (227 kg) and 1,100 lb (499 kg). Brail curtains may require additional pipe weight to operate properly.
Please call your Wenger | J.R. Clancy representative so we can thoroughly understand your needs in order to provide the best solution and estimate.